Your Protect security score is a feature that calculates how well you’re doing at addressing any security actions that we’ve highlighted to you based on the information we’ve found with your email address.
These factors affect your overall security score:
- The email address registered to your ClearScore account being verified
- The total amount of breach actions you’ve completed
- The total amount of personal data actions you’ve completed
- The total amount of credit report changes you’ve completed
- The total amount of security tips you’ve completed
- You’ve increased your frequency of daily scans
- Additional email address(es) being monitored
We categorise your score in different bands depending on how well you’re doing across all these factors:
- 0 - 249
- 250 - 499
- 500 - 749
- 750 - 999
Please note that your Protect security score isn’t related to your credit score and it’s only visible to you. We don’t share your Protect security score with lenders, or anyone else.
For information on how to improve your security score, check out this FAQ.